My Son Tour from Hoi An 1 day

My Son tour is a one day trip which is organized daily for tourists who are already staying in Hoi An and want to discover My Son Holy Land. It was once the spiritual heartof Ancient Kingdom of Champa and is World Heritage Area.
  • Price from: US$ 22.00

My Son Holy Land Tour highlights:

Between the 4th and 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Viet Nam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence.
The My Son Sanctuary is an exceptional example of cultural interchange, with the introduction the Hindu architecture of the Indian sub-continent into South-East Asia.
The Champa Kingdom was an important phenomenon in the political and cultural history of South-East Asia, vividly illustrated by the ruins of My Son.

My Son Tour day trip overview:

My Son Holy Land is the ancient Cham Pa people were raised to be “the masters of art in building brick”. So far the technique in building the ancient temple-towers of Cham Pa people remains controversial. The brick were smoothed and laid closely and securely without mortar. My Son value is also reflected in the art of lively and fine sculpture and carving on brick,stone from the images of deities, priests, dances, plants, animals and sacrifices....

My Son Tour itinerarry:

8 AM: Pick you up at your hotel and trasfer to My Son will arrive at 9 am, on the way, stopping over to visit: Wrom-silk weavingoccupation village of Mai Chau.Tra Kieu ( simhapura) was the first capital of champa serving in that capacity from the 4th through to the 8th century. 
11 AM: Leave My Son and transfer to boat station, get on boat cruise along Thu Bon riverto traditional craft villages of: Kim Bong wooden carving village, Thanh Ha potterry village. Having lunch on boat. 
3PM: Arrive Hoi An river dock. Say goodbye, finish tour.

 
Book Tours